Are you looking to get a new GM vehicle but are unsure whether leasing or purchasing is the best option? If so, at Lakeside Chevrolet Buick GMC LTD, our team of finance specialists are equipped to help and guide you through the process of choosing between our wide range of financing and leasing options. They make the process simple and efficient.
What Works Best for You?
Choosing between leasing and financing isn’t easy. As a matter of fact, it’s one of the hardest things to do, especially when you are not completely sure of the various implications of each alternative. At Lakeside Chevrolet Buick GMC, we can help you see more clearly through all of the fog and make sure you get the best possible deal for your specific needs. Let’s take a closer look at each possibility to help you make the most informed decision possible.
Benefits of Financing
- The vehicle belongs to you
- Best option if you want to keep your vehicle a long time
- No mileage restrictions
Advantages of the Leasing
- Lower monthly payment
- Best option if you want to use the vehicle for work
- Best option if you want to lease the vehicle on behalf of a company
- Leasing is more advantageous if you want to replace the vehicle within five years